Friday, May 29, 2009

"Los Angeles, I'm Yours"

Finally have a chance to sit at a computer and update. After a fun show and a few fun days of sight-seeing in Seattle, me and my friend Joyce came down to L.A. to check out the scene.

I had a pleasant surprise when I got into town - check out this article written by Antoinette Bueno at Balita newspaper here in L.A. Super excited about this one!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of appearing on "Kababayan LA" (a Fil-Am local TV show), to promote the upcoming shows. Amazingly, some folks who saw the show actually came to last night's show at Second Street Jazz! I'll see if I can get that clip online to post here.

The Second Street Jazz show was excellent! Had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the local artists and listening to some fantastic music (Joyce Lee, Jinah Kim, Devlin Murphy and Dawen Wang played).

Tonight is my final West Coast show

9 p.m.
Blue Dahlia Cafe

738 E. 3rd St.

Los Angeles

Free (tip jar!)

-------

Also, if you guys are on Facebook, you'll notice I've been keeping everyone up-to-date with mobile pictures (I'm still obsessed with my new Blackberry) and status updates, so friend me there if you'd like! You can also check out the Facebook FanPage or join the Facebook group.



Alfa

No comments:

Post a Comment