Monday, June 8, 2009

WFDU Recap!


Saturday morning my sister and I headed down to WFDU at Fairleigh Dickinson, to do a radio interview with Evan Toth, an awesome singer/songwriter who performs frequently around these parts and is the Radio Jockey for "Good Music" (it runs 9 a.m. to noon on Saturdays).

I got to chit-chat about the album and have a couple tracks played: "Supergirl", "Love as Tragedy: A Play in 3 Acts", "Isabelle" and "Second Skin." Then we did some CD giveaways which was pretty cool. It's kind of neat how people call in when they hear you on the radio... without people calling in, how else would you know anyone was listening, right?
Going to find some time to get videos on my YouTube from the Seattle and L.A. trips and also from this radio appearance. I am positively terrible at keeping up with this multi-media stuff. My sister is definitely a big help... with her gentle reminders and her tech-savvy. :)  . . . and her post-radio iced tea!
UPDATE: 
Check out a quick clip from that interview below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment