Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Master Your Moods

This is from an e-mail from a fan down in the D.C. area. I thought I'd share (and I'm editing to protect identities here):
Thank you for including me on your list. I thought my daughter was your biggest fan, but sorry I lied about it, just couldn't admit in front of you, I am your biggest fan. Stay positive; master your moods, live by your commitments, not your emotions. Obey God and live all the consequences to Him. I can see success is coming you way.


"Master your moods."

What a piece of advice, eh? That's definitely something to think about, and to work hard at. Particularly for songwriters, who often thrive on mood changes, it's hard not to think that managing our moods would be like ... stifling the flame, ya know?

Anyway, just food for thought. Going to sleep with Ceviche, margarita and guacamole in my tummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment