Monday, April 20, 2009

The Virginia Show... totally on!

So Rod Garcia (visit him here: http://rodshacienda.com), who suffered a stroke last weekend, is pushing through with this weekend's show. Hope he can recover 100% so the night doesn't become too difficult for him. He did, however, extend my set to a full 45 minutes. So... I'll probably be throwing in some solo stuff. :)

I also found out that I'll be playing my Seattle show with Washington-based singer/songwriter Micah Thompson... I have yet to get his MySpace page, but I'll be sure to share that as soon as I do.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been posting pics recently. I've been meaning to share a cool video of Michael Dadap rocking out on the ukelele... but alas, me and technology are (as my producer likes to say), "like fire and water."

Speaking of technology - and to continue this rambling streak - check out this fun article about Twitter on Pitchfork: http://pitchfork.com/features/puritan-blister/7642-puritan-blister-43. Everyone from the NYTimes to the paper where I work seems to be talking and pondering on Twitter, trying to figure what to think and how to accept it. I think this article, by William Bowers, expresses the mixed emotions and thoughts that I've been having about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment