Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Early Birthday Show @ The Bitter End


First, and foremost, here's the poster I spent a while working on (have I ever told you that I stink at Adobe??) to promote the Bitter End show on September 22nd.

For whatever reason, I'm getting jitters about this show, so do spread the flyer around if you can! Me, Jon the bassist and Dave the drummer could use all the support we can get. Somehow, band shows still make me kind of nervous. I guess I've just been solo-ing it for so long...
Oh, and since I am not scheduled to play in NY around my Birthday, which is October 11, then I guess this sort of becomes my early b-day celebration.
Maybe we'll have CAKE too???
Good friends Laura Dadap and Alex Sovronsky should be making appearances too, if that is enticing at all!
-------
Secondly, I've been thinking about moving out to L.A. sometime next year. Yes, seriously. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment