Sunday, March 8, 2009

Need more sleep.

It completely slipped my mind that Daylight Savings started today, so of course yesterday I was out a little late in the city, hanging out all day, shmoozing with friends at night, and found myself taking the PATH to JC around midnight, when all the drunk folk from the St. Patty's Day parade in Hoboken stumbled into the already-crowded train, slobbering and cursing and kind of being obnoxious but comical all the same... I found myself driving home and getting to bed at...
2 a.m.? What? Yeah - I hate that feeling. At least if you're aware DST is about to start you can mentally prepare yourself, and maybe get home a little earlier especially if you know you're going to be up for church and a photo shoot the next day. Buuut no, that's apparently not my speed.

So here I am... tired, lazy and getting set to go to Hoboken to walk around town with photog Virginia Kamenitzer.

Maybe I'll try to rest up later? Not likely. Dave and Jon are coming for band rehearsal... and an old friend of mine from my orchestra days, Alex Sovronsky is playing violin for a couple songs. He's an awesome musician/actor who, I believe, just completed a production of Othello in the city.

So anyway, if you're not planning on coming to the 3/15 show at the Bowery Poetry Club - you should reconsider, because I hear it's going to be LEGEN. . . wait for it . . . DARY!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment