Sunday, March 8, 2009

All in a day's work! <3




Here's a photo of Virginia Kamenitzer taking some shots today on the roof of her Hoboken studio. We also ended up at a very rad Jersey City coffee shop called LITM (Love is the Message). We scored the corner table and got some great natural light. I'd show you some of those photos if I could, but they're under wraps for now. I'll just post a couple behind-the-scenes pics my sister took. 










After a nice glass of riesling, a food run to Ibby's Falafel and a well-needed nap, I had rehearsal with Dave and Alex, the violinist. Jon was out of commission 'cause of the flu. Feel better Jon! 

Anyway, just for kicks - and in hopes of Jon feeling better - I'm posting an old rehearsal vid (you can tell it's old from the Christmas decor, hehe) of "Second Skin". 


2 comments:

  1. ick. i was off on that piano in the beginning. nice post. ^_^ and whoever took those photos did a great job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roof of the studio...ohh the dream. LOL! BTW, that's the best hat ever!

    ReplyDelete