Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Born in Chinese" shout-out, and muppet socks for snow!

THIS is pretty cool... and
THESE are even cooler (in a different sort of way; the first is still pretty awesome).
The latter is what I'm wearing currently, in order to ward off the cold of snowfall ... the former is a super cool blog post written by Eugene Song at Born in Chinese about the teaser songs poster on my MySpace page.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much or how little to divulge on this blog. I'm still figuring it out. But trust me when I say, I'm not looking to pull a Ryan Adams and assume more of you are interested in my life than really are... ha! But if you are, don't feel bad, so am I. :)

Yesterday was a breakthrough at my voice lesson. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but OH is it... I had gone through my best run of an exercise call the "lungee" (LUUUHHNNGG-JEEE) yet, and apparently this is one of the more important ones, not the least because it comes closest to "Love" which most sensitive songwriters have a penchance for singing elongatedly (lloooovvvveeee).

Stay tuned... I'm going to post lyrics and the background story for "Isabelle" soon (shoutout to Alex for requesting this).


a

No comments:

Post a Comment