Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Band Performances from Best Buy!

I've been swimming in footage and photos from this gig, so you shall reap the benefits. :)

Here is me and Jon's cover of "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson (Zach is playing some djembe and tambourine in the back. Sadly, his drums weren't mic'ed!)



Here is our cover of Feist's "1,2,3,4".



And here is David's version of "Meaningless Conversation", with similar audio to the one below, but a tighter image.



Now, as for Saturday's amazing Music Video release night, I will get you more footage from them soon... let these marinate for a little bit. :)

ALFA

PS: On a sidenote, I just saw Toy Story 3!! OMIGOD I felt like a loser crying at the end, but I feel like I could totally relate! Anyone who knows me knows how attached I am to my little stuffed pig. :( Anyone else get a little mist in their eyes at the end of that movie?

2 comments:

  1. Had to go with the G-rated version of Meaningless Conversation I see :)

    ReplyDelete