Friday, June 18, 2010

Best Buy Recap

Today was the band gig at Best Buy in Union Square. What an awesome day! The weather cooperated, first of all. It was the perfect New York City summer: warm and light, but slightly breezy, everyone's in a good mood, there's the excitement in the air. Matt Sia opened before Ryan Bandong went on. I'd been pretty anxious about this weekend, mainly because of tomorrow's big Music Video Release, but after today's set, I am really looking forward to it.

I just want to get it out to the world already, ya know? :)


(Here's us playing "Meaningless Conversation," one of my older tunes, but the first time it's been done with a band...ever!)


(Here's "Second Skin")

I saw a lot of friends, some new fans from the Rutgers show 2 weeks ago, some faces I hadn't seen in a while. One of the guys at Best Buy told me it was the biggest crowd they'd had out for a Live at Best Buy show ever. And they've asked me to play at Best Buy in Lincoln Center on June 30! So, that should be rad.

Anyway, I should sleep. I've just been watching movies and perusing World Cup stories on the web all night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment