Thursday, July 30, 2009

Filming for Kollaboration L.A.

Remember how we had to do that promo video for Kollaboration NY?  You know, this one? So I have the wonderful opportunity to be able to re-live the Kollaboration experience again, this time with the folks orga
nizing Kollaboration Acoustic 3 in L.A. at the end of August.  Of course, the promo video is needed and sin
ce I'm all the way out here, it's posed a little bit of a challenge for me.  After helping the gang record an acoustic version of MJ's "Heal the World" (I played some keys and sang a few lines), I had to videotape my part and have it sent over to their side of the country.  Yeah, not an easy task?

Thanks to the help of Dave Shaw and his cameraman Mike, we managed to get a few shots in order. A few were interesting (see below, from my sister's sneaky Blackberry camera)...and there were some pretty views of NYC from the Western side of the river:


No comments:

Post a Comment