Thursday, April 15, 2010

Introducing...Alfa

You may have noticed a new link up top on the blog. If not, it's cool. I did it whilst noodling on my computer, but then realized I never officially mentioned it on the blog. Ay me.

So my drummer Dave Dodds put together this very cool bio video and I want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think!
Personally, I think I should have put on more makeup in the interviews... but Dave was all, "ohh it's so natural" so then I was talked into it.

Introducing... Alfa from Dave Dodds on Vimeo.



... which brings me to my next point, which is that I am planning to shoot a video for "Love as Tragedy: A Play in 3 Acts" (wahoo!) with the director David Speranza on May 1st and 2nd. We're looking for extras so if you're interested, lemme know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment