Monday, March 8, 2010

Whirlwind L.A. Trip and my music on anime!




Ahhh! Just got back from a CRAZY weekend at Kollaboration X, at The Shrine in L.A. I missed my flight in Friday night, so ended up rushing in on Sat. morning and going non-stop through rehearsals, practice with Mike Isberto, the show and the after party. Then I took a flight out the next day (yesterday) and got home a bit late. So So So terribly tired, but happy for this whirlwind weekend!
Here's a photo of me and Mike at the Red Carpet before showtime, taken by HypnoticAsia.


And here's one from onstage at the beautiful Shrine Auditorium.

In other news, I MUST share this video my friend Ish Baclay created, using the second verse from "Love as Tragedy" along with scenes from Ouran High School Host Club. Never had my music on anime before, so it's pretty cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment